Monday, July 7, 2008

The Twilight poem has arrived!! ~Diamonds in the Sun~

Why can't I fit the sun in my pocket?
Feel its warmth against my cold skin
Warmth that comforts my troubled thoughts

Why can't I put the sun on my nightstand?
See it's rays as my eyes open from sleep
Rays that outshine the shadows in my nightmares

Why can't I hold the sun in my hand?
Listen to its songs that fill my ears
Songs that remind me that I'm not alone in this world

Why can't I keep the sun in my heart?
Fill the hole with its unending love
Love that could, possibly, make me forget the diamonds that cloud my vision

Why can't I have the sun forever?
The answer to that is simple:
The sun will burn out in time,
But diamonds are forever.


It has finally arrived!! I hope everyone likes it :) Hope everyone is enjoying their summers, and I hope to see you all before I leave for school (aaaahhhh!!!). If I don't, I will definitely come back to visit and I will put some of my college work up here.

Take Care Everyone!
♥Kendra*

No comments: