Monday, October 6, 2008

Utter Chaos

rules, regulations
class expectations
more responsibility
woop de doo!
more everyone wants you to do
the over excited teachers
sound like long imprisoned preachers
ridding of their guilty soul
ughh respect this... respect that
their rules boring us out of control

Eh! I can't Stand him!
She never smiles.
Oh no that one's really mean!!!
I heard once.. or twice he was stabbed in the spleen.

Passing in assignments
Oh that just looks fine!
The awestruck teachers
My ACHING spine!

Cover this one.
No a three inch binder for that.
Do you remember what happened to Pat?
He moved to Ohio.
Or so
I was told.

Did you meet him.
he makes me want to pee my pants.
I heard
he never waters his plants.
What lunch do you have?
Oh NO! You can't!
All this walking
is making me pant

My first impressions
way passed destroyed
my friends from last year
mostly a VOID!

This chaos is crazy!
Utterly insane.
They call this a school?
Hey, what was your name?
Did you see that freshnan?
He's going to the pool.
We have a Dresscode?
NO WAY! since when?
What's wrong with you!
You're taking HONORS CHEM!!

Geometry what I bust
I know I might hate it
but studying every night
is a must.

Where is woodshop?
I don't know!
Did you see the cop?
Where should I GO!?!?
Ick no I can't go to Spanish.
eww math first!!
give me some time.
I NEED some free verse.

I NEED the bus!
Get me out of this place
my only must.
Puuuhlease I'll buy you a coffee cup.
Oh come! Save me!
Have you seen this tremendous mess!!!
I won't ever survive this year.
I'm buried miles and miles deep in stress!!!
Oh no it's the end.
UGHH It's ONLY JUST BEGUN!
Between all these worries.
I can never have fun.


Becky :)


No comments: